Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Call for August peonies

Hello fellow growers. I got this email today looking for some wedding peonies this August. I will not have peonies ready to go this year. . . anybody else able to provide them?

Hi Sue,

I got your name from Don Smetona. I am having an August wedding in Michigan and have my heart set on having a bouquet of peonies, and of course they are out of season at that time. All of the flower shops and flower vendors tell me there is no way to get them, and if we do they will be very small. I was ecstatic when Don told me you might have some options for me! He said you are in Alaska and you can send them for summer weddings. That would be so great!!! Let me know if you have any options for me!

I would appreciate it so much! Thank you!

Jessica Karns
Administrative Assistant
Prudential CRES
Callander Commercial
171 Monroe Ave., NW Ste. 900-C
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Tel: 616-459-8000
Fax: 616-459-3300

1 comment:

Sue Kent said...

I just want to add that this woman also sent me photographs of what she has in mind. One bouquet looks like Sarah Bernharts and the other looks like Coral Charm or another one of those corals. If you email me I can forward you her email with photographs.