Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Partnership Opportunity

Hello Peony People,

I don't know if all(or any) of you know me. My name is Jim Auer, I am a graduate student in resource economics studying peonies markets under Pat Holloway.

If anybody out there on this blog is interested I talked with the owner of Kennicott Brothers Floral while doing my research on this whole floral industry thing and he mentioned that he was interested in the possibility of partnering with Alaska growers.
Kennicott Brothers are an importer and supplier to florists, grocery stores and wholesalers, the Kennicott family has been in the industry since the late 1800s.

So, discuss among yourselves. If anyone is interested you can call, or e-mail me at the botanical garden and I will get you the contact info.


Jim

No comments: